Due to popular demand, TCD Outcomes Research has decided to present a Training Session as a follow up to the Workshop we held in July. We are honoured to invite you to this full day Training Session.
The Funder Mindset: Insight into the funder’s world – Training Session.
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Venue: Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Rivonia Road, Sandton.
- The Legal Framework: Regulatory, Suppliers, Providers with a view of future Implications.
- Strategic imperative for a sustainable business in SA: The Hunger Games & NHI
- Risk Sharing Funding Principles, Alternate Reimbursement Practices & value Based Contracting: Strategies for the Future
- The Actuarial Black Box: Understanding “Mission Impossible” (Risk Management, managing contributions/reserves)
- Conceptual Framework: Integration of how our clients can utilize the knowledge.
Cost to attend: R2,150 per person (ex VAT) – Snacks and refreshments will be provided
Please RSVP by Thursday, 5 October 2017
The objective of this workshop is to create a forum where the pharma and devices industry can have an opportunity to understand the challenges faced by and decisions made by funders. We look forward to seeing you there.
TO REGISTER AND RECEIVE PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info call Amy Stanfley on 012 664 1622 or via e-mail: email@example.com